ABOUT    BLOGROLL    SPONSOR                                         
                                                                                                                                                 

9.18.2012

Want of The Day

Marc by Marc Jacobs watch


Buy it Here!!

If you were to ask me what time it was I would probably have no clue. I never have a watch with me and I rarely know what time it is without looking at a clock. If I am out somewhere I usually have to ask a friend what time it is.
However, this watch is the perfect solution to my problem. It's simple design would go good with anything. I really like this watch. While I see many fashion bloggers with gold watches, I prefer this black one. It is also Marc by Marc Jacobs which is a plus. But now thinking about it... because this watch doesn't have any numbers, I guess that I still kind of will be guessing about the time.
Do you wear watches or do you prefer to look up the time on your cellphone?
Tell me in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment