ABOUT    BLOGROLL    SPONSOR                                         
                                                                                                                                                 

5.19.2013

QUOTE OF THE DAY



This past week has been so crazy! Classes finally ended and I have completed all of my finals. I can't tell you what a relief it is. Now that I am done I can enjoy spending time with friends and family, catching up on my old movie watching and spend more time blogging. 
The past three weeks (month really) have been so jammed pack. Although I haven't had a whole lot of free time recently, I have found that when life is hectic you start to appreciate the small things. Whether it is having a friend send you a nice note on a bad day or just hearing the birds sing, all of these things are something special.
This week, find the time to enjoy something you may not have noticed before. This might sound cliche, but the world we live in is so amazing. It doesn't matter what part of the world you are from, your culture and your surroundings are something to be enjoyed. Find the pleasures in the small things and just enjoy life. 
Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment