ABOUT    BLOGROLL    SPONSOR                                         
                                                                                                                                                 

10.25.2013

MORNING IN BED

A MORNING IN BED

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

This school year has been one of the most stressful of my life. My high-school years are coming to an end and college is going to be here at any minute. It has made me realize just how much I take for granted, such as getting a good 8 hours of sleep! My mom assures me that it is just a part of growing up ("woo-hoo"). These days I am just grateful to sleep in until 9:00 a.m. on a Saturday instead of taking standardized tests! A lot of my friends are taking the ACT tomorrow and I am so glad that I am not one of them! Tomorrow I am going to sleep in and relish my few moments of peace!
This would be my ideal version of a morning in bed with nothing to worry about! I would light a candle re-read Jane Austen books and take as long as I want to in order to get ready!
This is going to sound so cheesy, but in a world where there is so much chaos, I can at least be grateful for a roof over my head and the opportunity to make something of myself!


Don't forget to follow along!

Bloglovin || Instagram || Pinterest || Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment