ABOUT    BLOGROLL    SPONSOR                                         
                                                                                                                                                 

4.18.2014

SPRING BEAUTY ESSENTIALS





• • •

I like my spring beauty to be fresh and lightweight.

In order to keep a fresh look, a light powder and a little bit of a graphic liner are all that is needed.
I always prefer a clean neutral color on my nails and this one by Deborah Lippman is my favorite!
The Lippy gloss is the perfect light pink shade to add a pop of color to your lips.
Lastly, nothing smells better than the Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede Cologne.

Lippy gloss | Deborah Lippman nail-polish | Stila eyeliner |
| Dior powder | Jo Malone cologne | Kate Spade makeup bag |

Those are my beauty favorites this spring, let me know what yours are below!
         

No comments:

Post a Comment