ABOUT    BLOGROLL    SPONSOR                                         
                                                                                                                                                 

7.25.2013

GET THE LOOK


                                                                          
1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Hello everyone! I hope that you all are having an amazing week. 
Today I received my J. Crew catalog with all of their amazing new looks for fall. I was so excited upon receiving the magazine, that I had to re-create the look on the front cover. 
The model looks gorgeous with a peachy eyeshadow placed across the lid and a light pink lipstick on her lips. This look seems very wearable and is one that I think I can re-produce on myself. Hopefully things go smoothly because I do not claim to be a beauty expert. When I was a little girl, my mother would find me with lipstick all over my face. Thankfully, I have improved somewhat haha. 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

Don't forget to follow along!

Bloglovin // Instagram // Pinterest // Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment