ABOUT    BLOGROLL    SPONSOR                                         
                                                                                                                                                 

7.10.2013

THIS WEEK

Since Wimbledon has come to a close, I have been playing a lot more tennis. While tennis has been "my sport" (the only other thing I have tried was cross country), I haven't been playing competitively  this summer. It was nice to have a break, but now I am ready for more court time. 
One thing that I love about tennis is the fashion. The sport is mentally and physically challenging, however girls get to dress for the sport. If you have to be sweaty, you might as well look cute and sweaty! I have been inspired by the Wimbledon fashion and have been wearing all white. 
Heres to a week full of tennis and good food!


No comments:

Post a Comment