ABOUT    BLOGROLL    SPONSOR                                         
                                                                                                                                                 

12.17.2012

WHAT TO WEAR WHILE TRAVELLING

Travel Plans





I am off. Today, I am boarding the plane and heading to Florida.
 I never can decide on what I want to wear on the plane. I want to comfortable, but I also want to look good. I don't want to look like I wore my pajamas to the airport. Its also hard to go from one completely different climate to the another one. Where I live, I have to wear a jacket, while in Florida I will be wearing shorts.
To solve my issues, I usually wear light layers that can make the transition from the cool temperatures to the warm temperatures.
I created two different outfits that I would wear on the plane and to the airport. I actually wore an outfit almost identical to the second one. Comfortable sweaters make up for the cool temperatures on the plane, while a scarf can keep you chic and warm. These outfits are not that complex, but they will ensure that you look amazing.
If you have travel plans for the holiday season, stay safe and look chic at the same time.
Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment