ABOUT    BLOGROLL    SPONSOR                                         
                                                                                                                                                 

12.14.2012

Winter White?

All photos via tumblr


          School is out and I am heading out to Florida Saturday. I am so glad that my classes are done and I can relax for a few weeks.  Hopefully I will be able to post much more regularly.
          I have been loving the color white recently. I don't know if it is because I have been thinking about snow or what, but I find winter white fascinating. The color white is not just for summer. In some ways I think that white is more of a winter color than a summer color. However, when it comes to wearing the color white in the winter, it all depends on the fabric. White chiffon or a light cotton would not be the most practical cloth to wear during the cold winter months unless you live in the Bahamas. Since, I do not live someplace that warm, I tend to wear white wool sweaters, etc. Pair your favorite white sweater with a contrasting dark blazer/coat and you are good to go.
          I wanted to wish you all a happy holidays and I hope that you have a fantastic weekend.

              Tell me do you wear winter white and if you do what do you like to pair the color with?

3 comments:

  1. So stunning!

    Why don't we follow each other? :)

    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to follow you. Thank you for the comment.

      ~Michelle

      Delete