ABOUT    BLOGROLL    SPONSOR                                         
                                                                                                                                                 

2.03.2014

LOVING LATELY

  All photos via my pinterest

I hope everyone had a great weekend! My weekend was full of laughs, baked french toast and english television series. On Saturday the temperature rose to 50 degrees. I was glad that I didn't have to wear a coat, but was amazed at the people out wearing sleeveless shirts! It just goes to show how much people appreciate spring. However, now my yard is covered in 5 in. of breathtaking snow! While, I might be craving spring, the snow definitely is marvelous and never loses any of its beauty!

copying | This look is gorgeous, I would love to re-create it someday in the near future (flowers and all).

doing | I will be wrapping my secret valentine's present in a similar style! 

admiring | The amazing streets of Savannah, Georgia! The charm and delights of the city place it high on my travel list! 

planning | As soon as I have a home of my own, there will be bistro chairs around the table!
Then I can imagine that I am eating in a little cafe in Paris. 


4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Especially love your secret valentine packaging ideas...;)
    xoxo
    CoverGirl + Converse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you've presented this graphic! It's so clean and pretty!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! It sounds like you had an amazing weekend, and I love the graphic!

    Nicole, keepcalmandcocoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an inspiring post! :D Can you support me and follow me back? Thanks :)
    ifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com
    -Kara

    ReplyDelete