ABOUT    BLOGROLL    SPONSOR                                         
                                                                                                                                                 

6.12.2012

Black and Nude

                        Nude and Black 
Although I hate to admit it, I wear a lot of black.  To my credit, I can say that I have been adding more color into my wardrobe so that when I open my closet it isn't just black and white. Now, I can see color. However, I feel like every woman or girl should have some staple black and neutral pieces in their wardrobe. These pieces you can rely on and incorporate into almost any outfit combination. If you pick your staples wisely, they can last you the rest of your life. What types of pieces do you like to incorporate into your closet?

                                                                                     1// 2// 3// 4

1 comment:

  1. That is such a gorgeous outfit, Michelle! So classy and sophisticated. Black and nude are two colors that you will for sure find in my closet, so I'm really loving that outfit...I want it! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete