ABOUT    BLOGROLL    SPONSOR                                         
                                                                                                                                                 

6.10.2012

Sunday Mornings

                        
   I love Sunday mornings. To me Sundays consist of getting dressed up, relaxing and eating good food (usually from restaurants). I don't know why, but for me I feel like Sunday are just about the best day of the week. (Except for the fact that Monday comes after it). What do you guys like to do on Sundays?

~ Michelle

3 comments:

  1. If I am being super good, I like to start Sunday with a run through the park stopping off for breakfast and coffee on the way home (which defeats the object of running but it’s my favourite part nonetheless)! That banana French toast looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I have been known to eat junk food right after I workout. I try to justify it somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to just hang out on sundays with my family. Sometimes, we will run into a friend at church and spontaneously decide to go have lunch with them. And the best part of sunday is sunday night. We go to my grandmother's for dinner and boy, can she cook! Btw, that french toast does look amazing!

    ReplyDelete