ABOUT    BLOGROLL    SPONSOR                                         
                                                                                                                                                 

1.28.2013

MASCARAS 101

MASCARAS 101




One of my necessities for my beauty regime is mascara. I feel complete and put together when I have it on. (Although I will leave the house without it.) I feel that drawing attention to your eyes is one of the best things a woman can do. If I could only choose one beauty product for life, it would be mascara! 
Above are some of the best (in my opinion) mascaras on the market.

Benefit They're Real | One of the best mascaras out there. Makes your lashes look fuller, longer, and separates them for an all round amazing look.

Lancome Hypnose Mascara | I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look so long! While it doesn't make them super full, if you are looking for a lengthening mascara this is the way to go!

Maybelline Falsies | The Maybelline Falsies mascara is probably the best drugstore mascara that I have ever used. This mascara lengthens and volumizes (not even a word haha) your lashes at a fraction of the cost of a high end mascara. If you are looking for a cheaper alternative, this is the mascara for you!

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara | This mascara will barely cost you anything. It ranges from $5-$6 and is perfect for the budget-friendly girl. It lengthens lashes fairly well and is a overall a good mascara for the price.

Let me know what your favorite mascaras are in the comments below!!

2 comments:

  1. Great Lash is absolutely the best! I've used it since forever and I totally love it.
    xoxo
    CoverGirl + Converse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl...I love my mascara. Oh dear.

    XOXO-Lydia
    preppychictheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete