ABOUT    BLOGROLL    SPONSOR                                         
                                                                                                                                                 

1.02.2013

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS

New Year's Resolutions!
I don't know about you, but every year I try to write my New Year resolutions and never do. I always start with the best intentions, but never go through with it. I keep "resolutions" in my head but never write them down.
This year I strived to be different. However, instead of writing my own I decided to follow Matchbook Magazine's resolutions for the matchbook world. I feel that they embody everything that I want to accomplish in 2013.
I wish everyone an amazing year.

2 comments:

  1. I love snail mail. There's just something special about receiving mail from family and friends! Love your goals for the year.

    http://icecreamandfrenchfries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this graphic! I've never heard of Matchbook Magazine... where is it from?

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete