ABOUT    BLOGROLL    SPONSOR                                         
                                                                                                                                                 

8.06.2012

Don't be Afraid to Shine


        
        Hello Everyone,
   I got back from Chicago and now I am ready to kick-start my week. Sorry that I couldn't post that much while I was away, but it was my vacation before school started and I wanted to really enjoy myself. 
   As you can see from this post I love things that sparkle and shine. The little bits of glitz always catch my eye. If you combine a really plain outfit with something with sequins, you can immediately add interest to your outfit. Sequined clutches are definitely the way to go if you want to buy an investment piece. As you go about your daily life, don't be afraid to add a little bit of shine to your everyday look.
   Have a great week.
  ~Michelle

1 comment: