ABOUT    BLOGROLL    SPONSOR                                         
                                                                                                                                                 

8.10.2012

Inspiration of The Week




      As the days go on, I have been realizing that fall is coming closer. Therefore,
a lot of my inspiration is of fall clothes and tones. This fall I will be sporting navy,
blue and brown tones. My clothing does tend to get darker in the later months, but this 
year I am going to try to incorporate some lighter pieces. What are you going to be wearing 
this fall?

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the third photo. Such a classy yet chic outfit!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love every single one of these looks - so simply and classy! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! See my blog for details: http://www.thestylishstudent.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of those pictures, they're great inspiration!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot wait for fall! Just so many more options and great colors. Love these pictures your found! :)

    myfashionatelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete